Before You Start in Bitconnect

If you finally decided to start in Bitconnect, make sure to read and agree to my terms and conditions.

First of all, investing in cryptocurrencies has risk where I would like you to understand. Then if anything happens to the Bitconnect like in what ever reason they will going to stop operating, it will be both our loses.

What I can do is to guide you on how to start earning with their platform and no strings attached. It is your call. But if ever, I will do my best to know why and we will try go get our money back.

But why would I already invested in Bitconnect lending is because, they are the current #.1 ICO that is very legit with a low risk and paying 100% guarantee.

If your going to review my post in Getting Started With Bitconnect... You will noticed that their platform is more convincing than the other ICO providers.

And believed me or not, they already make thousands of people already earned a lot. I really mean a lot...

So this is will be our agreement..

>>>>>>>> I Agreed <<<<<<<<